Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Wedding Dance Mount & Blade Music Shuffle Survey! :D?

Music Shuffle Survey! :D? - the wedding dance mount & blade

Share your music player, whether by coincidence or by pulling the game.
Answer these questions with the song that you get when you press the skip button!
Note: Some songs are meaningful, others not ....
No cheating! =)

(I also post my results here would be just for fun: D)

What is your name, or what should it be?
Learning To Live Again-Garth Brooks

What is next year as stock in trade for me?
Fly Away-Sugarland (Oooo, sounds good to me!)

What would you say the person you love?
I Run To You-Lady Antebellum (very true)

What do you think of life?
All-American Girl Carrie Underwood

Write what you know in the world when climbing to the summit of Mount Everest?
Down Miranda Lambert (XD)

What is fear?
Whenever I remember Carrie Underwood

What is your mood today?
American Honky-Tonk Association Garth Brooks

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
N-Reins Rascal Flatts

What do you say to someone who enters your house?
I Just Want To Dance With You-George Strait

How will you remember?
Wasted, Carrie Underwood (well, I hope not: P)

What is the song you dance at your wedding?
Happy Ending by Sugarland (Sounds good to me)

What are you doing tomorrow?
Billy Currington Good Directions

No comments:

Post a Comment