Monday, February 15, 2010

Loose Stools Low Back Pain Is Pelvic Pressure, Loose Stools, Lower Back Pain And Contractions At 34 Weeks Signs That Labor Will Come Soon?

Is pelvic pressure, loose stools, lower back pain and contractions at 34 weeks signs that labor will come soon? - loose stools low back pain

I went to 33 weeks due to preterm delivery and medicines they gave me most of the crowd exceeded the contractions but I am still receiving. In return, I make frequent contractions massive pelvic pain and pressure. It hurts to walk. I think I'm in a hurry here (not that's a different feeling) contractions. Not even if I said, loose stools for 2 days now. My back is killing me. I feel like something behind me and stuck around literally with my belly full of everything. From one week when I was checked into the hospital only 1 / 2 inch extended. My question is: do you think that the work in the near future? Need advice PLEASE!

2 comments:

wonderin... said...

Today I had lower back pain .. away.i Braxton-Hicks, the really powerful and safe move.wasnt violated if the chairs have also been ligaments.loose .. think after 2 hours on foot and take a nap to 1 hour from my left side gave the mostpart.i, it is her body "Getting .." Ready, but they go a long way to .. I hope this is not true at home.

mommyof4 said...

What are the sighs of workers who feel pushed into the pelvic region, is rather the head of the child or if the baby were not returned, which could be your feet. Back pain is probably contractions. sometimes loose stools is a sign of labor as well. I would like you to your doctor about whether all this talk is already done.

Post a Comment