Saturday, February 20, 2010

Seb Derm Treatment Seb Derm Or Rosacea?

Seb Derm or Rosacea? - seb derm treatment

In the last 8 years have been at home and redness on her cheek against the nose, between eyebrows and forehead, upper lip, and sometimes on the chin. It is usually manifested by red, swollen bumps or pimples, it seems that attach in a patch of redness hardened, and then disappeared Drys ... until next time

I went back and forth with dermatologists and medications. A dermatologist said that Seb Derm other rosacea. In the past 3 years, my dermatologist said it was Seb Derm and I shampoos and steroid creams. I also had the V-treatment of the path that I really healed up to 3 months.

Since I moved and was leaking badly last week. So I found a new dermatologist, medicine, and presents old photos of my recent breakdown. HLook at my pictures and my face and said, "you have rosacea mentioned. SEB Derm that ketocon occurs only on the side of the nose, eyebrows and close to the scalp. So pills prescribed Oracea, shampoos and creams against.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment